Courses for Prospective Salesperson
Browse through the course options below to select the one that works best for you. We offer day and night courses at two convenient locations (North East Philadelphia and Warminster). It is recommended to register for the Fundamentals course prior to registering for the Practice course. You must register prior to taking the course. Payment will be collected the first night of class. You can pay via credit card, check or cash.
- Real Estate Fundamentals 30-hour course
- Real Estate Practice 45-hour course
- Modern Real Estate Practice in Pennsylvania. This book is used for both courses (can be purchased through AREI at first class).
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Complete and pass the state approved 75 hour Salesperson Pre-License course.
- Submit application to PSI with the appropriate fee.
- Pass the PSI exam, the Pennsylvania State Examination.
- Provide a criminal background check, www.dos.state.pa.us.