Courses for Prospective Salesperson
Browse through the course options below to select the one that works best for you. We offer courses in North East Philadelphia. Registration is required prior to attending any of our courses.
Real Estate Pre-Licensing Courses
- Real Estate Fundamentals: 30-hours - $190
- Real Estate Practice: 45-hours - $270
Required Course Materials:
- Modern Real Estate Practice in Pennsylvania Textbook - $80
- Be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Complete and pass the state approved 75 hour Salesperson Pre-Licensing courses.
- Submit an exam application along with your pre-licensing course transcripts to Pearson VUE home.pearsonvue.com/pa/realestate
- Pass both the State and National exams.
- Provide a criminal background check www.dos.state.pa.us.