Course for Prospective Salesperson
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Complete and pass the state approved 75 hour Salesperson Pre-License course.
- Submit application to PSI with the appropriate fee.
- Pass the PSI exam, the Pennsylvania State Examination.
- Provide a criminal background check, www.dos.state.pa.us.
Browse through the course options below to select the one that works best for you. We offer day, night and weekend courses at two convenient locations (North East Philadelphia and warminster). You must register prior to taking the course. Payment will be collected the first night of class. You can pay via credit card, check or cash.
- Real Estate Fundamentals 30-hour course
- Real Estate Practice 45-hour course
- Modern Real Estate Practice in Pennsylvania. This book is used for Both courses.
This course is offered to help you prepare for the state exam, but it is not required.